In terms of the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (the “Law”), the contribution made of personal data to Provem, S.A. de C.V. (“Provem”), constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions:
- This “Privacy Notice” is intended to protect personal data, through its legitimate, controlled and informed treatment, in order to guarantee your privacy, as well as your right to informational self-determination.
- In accordance with article 3, section V, of the Law, it is understood by “Personal Data”. Any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Provem, in accordance with the provisions of section I of article 16 of the Law, will be responsible for personal information (Personal Data) and will use them for statistical purposes, as well as to develop a database of customers that market our products and services; to register clients in our system; to establish the payment methods for our products and services; to prepare CFDI documents via email; for sending and receiving payments; for notification about new products and services; to attend to requests for the purchase and delivery of our products. It is reported that Provem does NOT collect sensitive data from its customers.
- The way in which Provem collects Personal Data are: personally, by filling out the forms designed for this purpose; through the website www.provem.com; through emails; and / or by telephone. In accordance with the provisions of article 8 of the Law, it will be understood that the owner tacitly consents to the processing of their Personal Data, when having made this Privacy Notice available to them, they do not express their opposition in this regard. Likewise, you declare and accept that you have the consent of those third parties of which you provide your data, with the understanding that said data will be governed by this Privacy Notice.
- The timing of the handling of Personal Data will be indefinite from the date they are provided.
- Provem, as responsible for the processing of Personal Data, is obliged to comply with the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility protected by Law; For this reason, based on articles 13 and 14 of the Law, Provem undertakes to treat said information with rules of confidentiality and administrative security.
- In terms of what is established by article 22 of the Law, the owner of Personal Data may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition regarding the treatment that Provem gives to their Personal Data. To exercise any of the rights referred to in the preceding paragraph, in compliance with article 29 of the Law, an application must be submitted at the address located at: Av. Industria de la Transformación No. 646, Parque Industrial Querétaro, C.P. 76220 in Querétaro, Qro, or be sent to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org; said request must contain the following information:
- Name and address or other means to communicate the response to the request;
- Documents that prove the identity of the applicant or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the person making the request;
- Clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the rights mentioned in the previous paragraph, and
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of the personal data in question. In case of requesting the rectification of personal data, additionally, the modifications to be made must be indicated and the documentation that supports the request must be provided. The response to the request will be communicated within a period of twenty business days, counted from the date it was received, and may be extended to twenty more days in the cases established by Law; in order that if appropriate, the measures adopted to comply with the request are carried out, which will be carried out within fifteen business days following the date on which the response is communicated.
- If you choose to leave our website through links to websites that do not belong to our entity, Provem will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or the cookies that they may store on the user’s computer.
- Provem reserves the right to make modifications or updates to this Privacy Notice at any time, derived from legislative reforms, internal policies or new requirements for the provision or offering of our services. In order for all our clients to know about these modifications, they will be available through the following means: a) our website: www.provem.com; and through messages published in our offices.
Once you have read and understood what is indicated in this Privacy Notice of Provem, S.A. de C.V., I give my consent for my Personal Data to be treated in accordance with the terms and conditions of this instrument.